- SUPER-FAST CURING SPEED: This super glue activator spray will instantly cure the glue in no time at all. Bonding time is reduced to mere seconds when used this spray.
- WORKS ON MULTIPLE SURFACES: Super glue accelerator spray, also known as cyanoacrylate glue activator spray is used for a range of work pieces from plastic and glass to wood and metal. Including metal, plastic, wood, ceramics, rubber, leather, glass, cork, paper, cardboard, chipboard, fabric, ceramic, hard plastics such as plexiglas, polycarbonate, polystyrene, PVC and more.
- EASE OF APPLICATION: No nails, clamps or fastening devices are necessary.
- MULTIPURPOSE USE: Simple household tasks, hobbies, and crafts.
Super glue accelerators make the application of super glue easy and convenient.
An aerosol containing activator designed to increases bonding strength of cyanoacrylate adhesive by preventing the adhesive to be absorbed from the surface.
Used before the adhesive is applied, the activator will place the active ingredient on the joint surface to stimulate a fast and successful cure.
It is ideal for ca plastic glue, wood super glue, metal glue and mdf glue.
How To Use:
- Surfaces of two parts must be clean and dry so the super glue can be bonded more efficiently. Make sure they are clean and dry.
- You could spray the super glue accelerator on one side for bonding applications.
- Apply the super glue or cyanoacrylate adhesive (ca glue) to the opposite side after spraying the activator.
- Wait 10 seconds and then bond the pieces 5-12 seconds together.